BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Explore Three Diverse National ParksExplore three of India’s top national parks on multiple safari drives in open 4x4s—you won’t find a richer or more varied itinerary focused on wildlife
- Search for Tigers & So Much MoreSafari with our naturalist guides in search of tigers, one-horned rhinoceros, Asian elephants, sloth bears, barking deer and other fascinating species
- Stay at Secluded Ecolodges in NatureRelax in comfort at premier ecolodges tucked within India’s best wildlife reserves—yet we avoid the crowds by choosing less-visited destinations
Why Choose Us for Your India Nature Adventure?
- An All-Encompassing Wildlife Itinerary...in Less-Traveled Parks
This is the ultimate India experience for nature lovers. Boost your chances of seeing Bengal tigers—plus a host of other Indian wildlife—on visits to three different national parks that are home to some of India's most concentrated tiger populations. Most travelers go to Ranthambore National Park at peak season, which is heavily advertised and very crowded. We visit equally appealing Bandhavgarh National Park instead, plus Kanha and Kaziranga, which are more remote with far fewer tourists. Kanha also offers some of India's best tiger-viewing possibilities, while Kaziranga offers close encounters with rhinos and wild elephants. We also have a chance to see seven deer species and 600-plus bird species among an impressive diversity of wildlife.
- India’s Finest Naturalist Guides
Our India Expedition Leaders average more than 15 years' experience—with top-level training including resources from WWF scientists. You won’t find more knowledgeable, personable or enthusiastic guides than those who are proud to work for us. Our philosophy is simple: a nature adventure is only as good as the guide who leads it, so we provide the very best! See Expedition Leader bios with traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- A Small Group Means More Authentic Nature Experiences
Most visitors to India travel in large groups aboard tour buses, focusing on cities and crowded cultural monuments. But that’s no way to experience India’s rich nature, which is our focus. We take just 11 guests, for a lower impact in nature reserves and more personal encounters with wildlife and local people.
- Nine Days of Wildlife-Focused Activities in Varied Habitats
Spend three days each in three premier wildlife reserves as we explore contrasting Asian habitats: the dry mixed deciduous forests of central India and the moist floodplains and grasslands of the Brahmaputra basin. Daily morning and afternoon safari outings provide a variety of perspectives.
- Distinctive Accommodations Enhance Your Safari
When you travel with us to India, our accommodations ensure your every comfort. Environmentally sensitive ecolodges, while secluded, offer exceptional amenities. Each is selected for proximity to wildlife and the high quality of the guest experience. India’s luxury urban hotels are renowned worldwide, and the 5-star hospitality of the landmark Taj Mahal Hotel in Delhi and the Westin Kolkata Rajarhat offer welcome indulgences before and between our safari adventures.
- Our Presence Directly Helps to Protect Tigers
After years of precipitously declining tiger numbers, India is charting steady increases. Its 2018 quadrennial tiger census counted 2,967 tigers, a 33% rise over the 2014 census, which was also up 30% from 2010. Conservation groups attribute a share of the increase to responsible ecotourism. The economic value of visitors to India's tiger reserves benefits local communities, offering people an incentive to protect the wildlife they share the land with. Given that India is home to 70% of the world's remaining wild tigers, our presence here for wildlife tourism here is integral to that continued success.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Outstanding India Wildlife Safari
With Natural Habitat Adventures, you receive our exclusive quality value guarantee that promises we will meet the high expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our small-group nature adventures, World Wildlife Fund, the world's leading environmental conservation organization, has named Natural Habitat Adventures its worldwide travel partner—a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!