- No One Shows You More of Australia’s Diverse WildlifeIf it’s Australia’s amazing animals you've come to see, you’ll find them on this grand foray into eight national parks, the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, and seven private wildlife sanctuaries
- Seamless Flight Connections Take You Farther, FasterIncluding private chartered flights, we get you to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Tasmania, Ikara-Flinders Ranges Outback and Kangaroo Island—on a single itinerary!
- Exclusive Experiences Away from CrowdsAt every turn we've arranged special activities, personal visits, private tours and intimate accommodations to create the most meaningful encounters with nature and Aboriginal culture
The Most In-Depth Encounter with Australian Nature You'll Find
- An All-Encompassing Nature Adventure
You won’t find a more immersive encounter with Australia’s nature and wildlife. From tropical rain forests and the Great Barrier Reef up north, way down to Tasmania and Kangaroo Island off the south coast—and diverse points in between—we take you farther and deeper into wild Australia on this wide-reaching, one-of-a-kind itinerary. Leave the big cities behind and spend your time in nature!
- Discover Wild Places of National & Global Renown
We explore eight national parks and four UNESCO World Heritage Sites -- plus seven private wildlife sanctuaries that are leaders in habitat and species conservation—together protecting some of the world’s most interesting and unique wildlife, stunning landscapes, and human culture dating back tens of thousands of years.
- Seamless Flights – Including Private Charters – For More Time in Nature
Australia is a huge country. That's why we fly between many locations, rather than waste time on long drives. But adhering to commercial air schedules and logistics can also eat up precious safari time. So we charter planes for certain legs, strategically avoiding complicated connections and layovers. You don't come this far to spend excessive time sitting in airports or vehicles (although the drives we do include are integral to your nature experience).
- Distinctive Lodgings Immerse You in Australia's Wildest Places
Experience Nat Hab's signature brand of luxury as you stay in comfort surrounded by dramatic scenery and unique wildlife. We choose our accommodations for their proximity to nature, their unique atmosphere, and wherever possible, their commitment to sustainability and environmental leadership. Highlights include a fly-in ecolodge on a remote barrier reef island and an Outback safari camp under the stars in the Flinders Ranges.
- Our Connections Grant You Access to Exclusive Experiences
Through our expertise and local knowledge, you'll be privy to locations, behind-the-scenes tours and private meetings with naturalists, scientists and conservationists that aren’t offered by more conventional companies. At every turn, we offer private experiences – from bush walks to boat rides and much more – that give you a quieter and more meaningful encounter with Australia’s amazing nature and wildlife.
- A Nature Focus Illuminated with Aboriginal Perspective
Nature is the primary force sculpting Australia's diverse and dramatic landscapes, but humans have been at home here for millennia. From savanna to swamp to melaleuca forest, this is Aboriginal homeland. Through cultural encounters, including Aboriginal-owned and operated ecotourism enterprises, we witness how local people are bringing the wisdom of traditional sustainable living and land management to natural ecosystems today.
- Explore with Just 12 Travelers—Plus Local Guides
In a small group, we can seek out more remote locations and stay in intimate lodges surrounded by nature and close to wildlife. With fewer people, you get a deeper, more peaceful nature experience. And with local guides supporting our Expedition Leader throughout, you get matchless interpretation and exceptional personal attention.
- The World’s Finest Naturalist Expedition Leaders
Natural Habitat Adventures has a well-deserved global reputation for employing the highest-quality guides in the industry. Our Expedition Leaders aren’t typical tour guides. They are professional naturalists with years of experience and training, including access to resources from WWF's top scientists. You won’t find more knowledgeable—or more personable—guides. Our philosophy is simple: a nature adventure is only as good as the guide who leads it, so we provide the very best! Read our Expedition Leader bios and traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Outstanding Australia Adventure
Natural Habitat Adventures is proud to offer our exclusive guarantee that clearly states that we will meet the high expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise for yourself!
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures Is WWF’s Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our small-group nature adventures, World Wildlife Fund, the world’s leading environmental conservation organization, has named Natural Habitat Adventures its worldwide travel partner—a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!