Our COVID-19 Response
- We’re further reducing group sizes
- Now even fewer guests per vehicle
- Travel even further from the crowds
- Enhanced sanitation protocols
- Additional social distancing throughout
- Revised booking/cancellation policies
- More options to make your trip private
- Reduced single supplement fees
- The Ultimate Migration Photo SafariPhotograph the migration at peak season with maximum time amid the action in both the Maasai Mara and northern Serengeti—away from crowds!
- Stay in the Midst of the HerdsFly between Nat Hab's private luxury mobile camps, stationed for seclusion and matchless proximity to the herds, with unparalleled photography access!
- An Optimal Context for PhotographyShoot from our 4x4 safari trucks with just three guests per vehicle and an entire row to yourself for unobstructed access—with room for all your gear
For Serious Photographers, This Safari Has No Peer
If you're scouting migration photo safaris, compare carefully...we're confident you won't find another offering that includes this exceptional array of features and amenities that ensure you get what you come for: superlative wildlife photos of a lifetime!
- 11 Days amid the Migration for a Truly Immersive Experience
We maximize your stay in absolutely prime locations to witness migration action, allowing for plenty of flexibility and opportunity to get your most desired photos.
- Experience the Migration from Two Countries
In August, when we visit, the herds are congregating right on the Kenya/Tanzania border, moving back and forth between the two countries. Placing our mobile camps in both the Maasai Mara & the adjacent northern Serengeti gives you maximum time among the herds as they move through this key region.
- Stay on the National Reserves for the Utmost in Proximity to the Herds
By utilizing our mobile camps positioned in remote sectors of the Maasai Mara National Reserve and Serengeti National Park, we can stay right where the animals are, rather than on conservancies farther afield. Yet we also avoid crowds on these public lands, since Nat Hab’s private base camps are for our use exclusively.
- The Smallest Groups...and Just Three Guests Per Vehicle!
This Photo Pro Expedition accommodates the fewest guests per vehicle of any African safari we offer. The group size is capped at 12 total, with just 3 photographers per vehicle. Our regular East Africa trips have 6 guests per vehicle, and standard photo tours have 4 per vehicle. You’ll never jostle for space to shoot or room for your gear.
- Maximize Your Time on Safari with Flights Between Destinations
When you come all the way to Africa to get the wildlife photos of a lifetime, you don't want to waste time on long, dusty drives between locations. We fly to and from the bush, and between our two mobile camps in the Maasai Mara and Serengeti, so you can capitalize on what you've come for: in-depth safari photography.
- Photography Workshops and Portfolio Review
Your Expedition Leader will coordinate workshops and group editing opportunities so you can review and improve your images throughout the safari. Take advantage of the camaraderie of a group of accomplished peers, as you share your best shots of the day and get tips on approaches and techniques to take your work to the next level. Your Photo Pro Expedition includes an appraisal of your portfolio by our Expedition Leader, a seasoned professional wildlife photographer.
- Extra Luggage Allowance
Most airlines and safari companies in East Africa strictly limit luggage to 33 pounds per guest, including carry-on bags. We have arranged a special luggage allowance of 60 pounds per guest, making it possible to accommodate all your photography gear so you needn't worry about leaving essential equipment behind.
- The World's Finest Photo Safari Guides
Natural Habitat Adventures is known worldwide for employing the finest naturalist guides on the planet, and this is never more true than when it comes to our Photo Pro Expedition Leaders. Not only are they exceptionally accomplished professional nature photographers, they are also among the most highly trained and certified safari guides in East Africa, dedicated to providing exceptional personal service. Their naturalist training is further enhanced by WWF's top scientists. See our Photo Pro Expedition Leader bios and traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures A Superior Photo Safari Experience
Natural Habitat Adventures offers an exclusive guarantee, which clearly states that we will meet the lofty expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Adventure
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund—the world's leading environmental conservation organization—has named Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!