Our COVID-19 Response
- We’re further reducing group sizes
- Now even fewer guests per vehicle
- Travel even further from the crowds
- Enhanced sanitation protocols
- Additional social distancing throughout
- Revised booking/cancellation policies
- More options to make your trip private
- Reduced single supplement fees
- The Everglades by Private AirboatGo deep into the rich wildlife habitat of this 1.5-million-acre wetlands, the largest subtropical wilderness in the U.S.
- Seven National Parks & Wildlife RefugesFlorida teems with wildlife! Hike, snorkel and cruise in search of alligators, sea turtles, river otters, prolific birdlife and more in seven diverse sanctuaries
- Seaplane to Dry Tortugas National ParkFly from Key West to this remote reserve of seven small islands, visit historic Fort Jefferson, and snorkel in the surrounding turquoise waters
This is No Ordinary Florida Trip!
Naturally, when you explore Florida with Nat Hab, you're going to get an incomparable nature immersion. It's a far different experience from the typical resort-based Florida experience. We steer far afield of crowded beaches and manmade attractions, putting the focus wholly on the wild side of Florida. What makes this trip so distinctive?
- A total focus on nature
This is Florida as you’ve likely never seen it. Our 8-day safari delves into vast tracts of watery wilderness and native forest on the southern Florida peninsula, protected in a network of national parks, wildlife refuges and marine reserves. We've crafted this itinerary with the utmost attention to showcasing Florida's diverse subtropical habitats on land and sea, replete with wildlife.
- A small group for exclusive access
We travel with just 10 guests (and two Expedition Leaders), offering an intimate look at wild places off limits to large tour groups. And because we’re able to travel in smaller vehicles as a result (including small boats!) we get to explore places buses can’t go, like the wildlife drive at the J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge.
- Outstanding naturalist guides
Our Expedition Leaders are Florida nature specialists with deep expertise in the ecosystems, habitats and wildlife of the subtropical south Florida Peninsula and offshore marine areas. Their knowledge will enhance your exploration immeasurably – and what’s more, we travel with two guides, for the ultimate in a personalized experience with the flexibility to divide the group for varied activities according to interests and physical ability. Click here to see our Expedition Leader bios.
- A rare visit to the Dry Tortugas by seaplane
No other company we know of includes an all-day trip to Dry Tortugas National Park via seaplane. Rather than subject to you to a 2-1/4 hour ferry ride each way, we make the journey from Key West in just 40 minutes on a narrated, low-altitude flight offering views of sea life from the air. Spend the day exploring Garden Key, including coral reef snorkeling.
- Multiple snorkeling excursions
Enjoy discovering the undersea world off the Florida coast on several guided snorkeling opportunities, with quality equipment and instruction provided.
- Distinctive accommodations near nature
We avoid nondescript cookie-cutter hotels to focus on unique accommodations near nature. We know that where you stay is an important part of your experience. We’ve chosen hotels and inns with character, ecological consciousness and superb locations near the nature highlights you’ve come to see.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Superior Florida Experience
With Natural Habitat Adventures, you receive our exclusive guarantee, which clearly states that we will meet the lofty expectations we set in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Nat Hab is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund—the world's leading environmental conservation organization—has named Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!