Our COVID-19 Response
- We’re further reducing group sizes
- Now even fewer guests per vehicle
- Travel even further from the crowds
- Enhanced sanitation protocols
- Additional social distancing throughout
- Revised booking/cancellation policies
- More options to make your trip private
- Reduced single supplement fees
Click here to learn about our special photo departures.
- Puma Tracking in Torres del PaineSearch for pumas and guanacos from our base at EcoCamp Patagonia, backdropped by the sheer spires of Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park
- Private Cruise to Perito Moreno GlacierOn a private boat cruise to the face of Perito Moreno Glacier, watch icebergs calve into the turquoise waters of Lago Argentino
- Marine Wildlife of Tierra del FuegoVisit the most northerly king penguin colony in the world, and look for whales, sea lions and dolphins on a cruise in the Strait of Magellan
Experience More of Patagonia, More Personally, with Nat Hab!
- A More Personalized Nature Experience
We know a small group is essential for the best nature adventures. That’s why we limit our group to approximately 12 travelers—and just 10 on our special photo departures. You'll enjoy quieter encounters with the natural world, and you’re always assured plenty of personal attention from our Expedition Leader and photo pro.
- Varied Angles to View and Photograph Patagonia's Famous Glaciers
The Southern Patagonian ice fields are some of the largest on Earth, and we don’t shortchange you on glacier sightseeing. You'll visit Los Glaciares National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where we do some light hiking near Perito Moreno, one of the most spectacular glaciers in Patagonia. Unlike most glaciers, it is still
advancing,and watching icebergs calve from its 200-foot-high face is a matchless thrill. We also view it from the water on a private boat trip on Lago Argentino.
- Search for Wild Pumas—Sightings are Increasing!
While pumas—also known as cougars or mountain lions in North America—are elusive and rarely seen, sightings are on the rise, and we put a special focus on looking for them. In fact, we've added a third day in Torres del Paine National Park for this very purpose. This is likely not the case on other Patagonia trips, which aren't as wildlife-oriented as ours is.
- Unique Lodgings Include Famed EcoCamp Patagonia
Nat Hab accommodations are often as memorable as the destinations we explore. Among the special
placeswe stay is world-famous EcoCamp Patagonia, in view of Chile’s famed Torres del Paine. Domed suites are modeled on traditional Kawesqar native huts; warm and wind-resistant, these nomad-style dwellings provide an immersion in the natural environs while offering supreme comfort.
- Your Expedition Leader is One of Patagonia’s Top Naturalist Guides
Our Patagonia Expedition Leader is one of the most acclaimed guides in the region, with years of in-depth experience in the southern Andes. All our NHA Expedition Leaders benefit from Nat Hab’s high-level training and further resources provided by WWF scientists, so your trip is sure to be an adventure for the mind as well as the body and spirit. And on our special photo departures, you'll travel with pro photographer who has years of expertise gained through exploring the wild reaches of the southern Andes. Read our Expedition Leader bios and traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Superlative Patagonia Adventure
Natural Habitat Adventures offers an exclusive guarantee that clearly states that we will meet the high expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise for yourself!
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF’s Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our small-group nature adventures, World Wildlife Fund, the world’s leading environmental conservation organization, has named Natural Habitat Adventures its worldwide travel partner—a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!