- Puma Tracking in Torres del PaineSearch for pumas and guanacos from our base at EcoCamp Patagonia, backdropped by the sheer spires of Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park
- Private Cruise to Perito Moreno GlacierOn a private boat cruise to the face of Perito Moreno Glacier, watch icebergs calve into the turquoise waters of Lago Argentino
- Marine Wildlife of Tierra del FuegoVisit the most northerly king penguin colony in the world, and look for whales, sea lions and dolphins on a cruise in the Strait of Magellan
Experience More of Patagonia, More Personally, with Nat Hab!
- A More Personalized Nature Experience
We limit our group to approximately 12 travelers—and just 10 on photography departures. You'll enjoy quieter encounters with the natural world and plenty of personal attention from our Expedition Leader.
- Varied Angles to View and Photograph Patagonia's Famous Glaciers
The Southern Patagonian ice fields are some of the largest on Earth, and glacier sightseeing is a highlight. In Los Glaciares National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we do some light hiking near Perito Moreno, which unlike most glaciers is still
advancing.We also view it from the water on a private boat trip on Lago Argentino, and watching icebergs calve from its 200-foot-high face is a matchless thrill.
- Search for Wild Pumas—Sightings are on the Rise!
While pumas—also known as cougars or mountain lions in North America—are elusive and rarely seen, sightings are increasing, and we put a special focus on looking for them. In fact, we've added a third day in Torres del Paine National Park for this very purpose. This is likely not the case on other Patagonia trips, which aren't as wildlife-oriented as ours is.
- Unique Lodgings Include Famed EcoCamp Patagonia
Nat Hab accommodations are often as memorable as the destinations we explore. Among the special
placeswe stay is world-famous EcoCamp Patagonia, in view of Chile’s famed Torres del Paine. Domed suites are modeled on traditional Kawesqar native huts; warm and wind-resistant, these nomad-style dwellings provide an immersion in the natural environs while offering supreme comfort.
- Your Expedition Leader is One of Patagonia’s Top Naturalist Guides
Our Patagonia Expedition Leader is one of the most acclaimed guides in the region, with years of in-depth experience in the southern Andes. All our Expedition Leaders benefit from further resources provided by WWF scientists, so your trip is sure to be an adventure for the mind as well as the body and spirit. On our special photo departures, you'll travel with a professional photographer guide who has years of expertise in the wild reaches of the southern Andes. Read our Expedition Leader bios and traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Superlative Patagonia Adventure
Natural Habitat Adventures offers an exclusive guarantee that clearly states that we will meet the high expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise for yourself!
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF’s Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our small-group nature adventures, World Wildlife Fund, the world’s leading environmental conservation organization, has named Natural Habitat Adventures its worldwide travel partner—a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!