If this description excites you, come join us!
Nat Hab Encourages Diversity in Conservation TravelWe believe that conservation is everybody’s business regardless of race, gender, age, religion, identity and life experience. To that end, we are committed to creating a fully welcoming work environment. We encourage any and all who possess a passion for conserving nature and sharing its wonders with our travelers to apply to join our team!
Current Job Openings: 1__________________________________________
EXPEDITION LEADERS (WORLDWIDE)Our Expedition Leaders are the best in the business. They are highly educated, passionate about the wild places they share with and interpret for our guests, and they exude an irrepressible enthusiasm that can’t help but inspire those who travel with them. As naturalists, biologists and environmental educators, their knowledge deeply enriches the experience of those who see the natural world through their eyes. While many of our Expedition Leaders have master’s or doctorate degrees, they
We are currently looking for guides in North America, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, England, Australia and New Zealand. Our preference is to hire guides who are from the regions we travel to. If you reside in one of these locations (other than North America), please indicate that in your email to us by noting it in the subject line—for example, "I am from Switzerland"—so we can quickly note this among the many inquiries we receive.
Below, you'll find the important qualifications we look for when we hire guides. Please review the following list and apply only if you have the necessary skills and experience.
- Minimum of five years' experience leading multi-day tours with groups of 8-16 people, or a bachelor's degree with major coursework in the natural sciences or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for wildlife, ecology and natural history
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and capacity to make independent decisions
- Capable of working long hours for multiple consecutive days
- High level of integrity, maturity, patience and enthusiasm
- Current Wilderness First Responder certification or equivalent strongly preferred
- Availability from June to September (North America and Europe guiding season)
To apply, please email a cover letter describing your interest and experience, and send a resume of your work and education history to firstname.lastname@example.org.