- Banff, Lake Louise & YohoSurvey the scenic grandeur of Banff and Yoho national parks, comprising the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks World Heritage Site
- Exclusive Access to the BugaboosFly by helicopter deep into the jagged Bugaboos Range to spend three days on wilderness trails amid some of the continent’s most dramatic alpine terrain
- Just 12 Guests with Two GuidesWith expert naturalists, look for elk, bear and bighorn sheep, and learn about the geology of the peaks, canyons and glaciers along the Icefields Parkway
For a Wilder Experience of the Canadian Rockies, There's Only One Choice
The fact is, a lot of tour companies offer trips to the Canadian Rockies. Why go with Nat Hab? We think you'll grasp the BIG difference between us and standard operators when you read on.
- A Truly Exclusive Itinerary
While of course we include the famous sights you come to the Canadian Rockies to see, like Banff and the Bow River Valley, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake and Athabasca Glacier, we don't stop there. We've added three nights in the remote Bugaboos Range on the western edge of the Rockies where we'll access some of the most splendid alpine terrain on the planet via helicopter. Our aim is to get you utterly away from crowds—you'll experience this region in a way that very few travelers will, and certainly none who are part of big commercial bus tours.
- Three Nights at a Luxury Fly-In Wilderness Lodge
The biggest distinction (among many) between our itinerary and the rest is this element: we fly you by helicopter to deluxe Bugaboo Lodge in view of glaciers and rugged granite spires—inaccessible to anyone except lodge guests—from which we'll take daily hikes of varying ability levels to untouched alpine meadows and flower-filled valleys. Return each day to relax on the deck, soak in the hot tub, rejuvenate in the sauna, and enjoy hearty dinners with unparalleled views of the glaciers beyond.
- A Small Group—Just 12 Guests—Ensures a Quieter Presence
It's true, the Canadian Rockies attract a lot of tourists. But in addition to accessing the most popular spots at less-busy times, such as sunrise, we also gain an advantage with our small group when it comes to reaching to out-of-the-way places, trails, and secret spots our Expedition Leader knows about that big tour bus groups can't access. There's no comparison when it comes to nature travel in a smaller group!
- Two Expedition Leaders Allow a Choice of Activities
Hiking is a focus of this adventure, but not everyone has the same desire and ability level when it comes to available options. By traveling with two Expedition Leaders, we can divide the group to offer both easy nature walks and more challenging hikes to rewarding vistas. You'll also get double the attention and information as you travel with two expert naturalist guides.
- A Window Seat for Everyone
While we travel in a small group, our deluxe Sprinter van offers roughly double the seats we require, ensuring a window seat for each traveler and plenty of room to spread out and feel comfortable.
- Outstanding Naturalist Expedition Leaders
We're known for the quality of our guides, and you'll find that the leadership on this trip is no exception! With a deep knowledge of the Canadian Rockies ecosystems, geology and history, your two Expedition Leaders will enhance your adventure in a way that makes you feel safe, cared for and enlightened. Read our Expedition Leader bios and traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures a Rewarding Canadian Rockies Experience
With Natural Habitat Adventures, you get our exclusive guarantee, promising that we will meet the lofty expectations set in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most impressive guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel as well as the exceptional quality of our worldwide adventures, World Wildlife Fund, the world's leading environmental conservation organization, has named Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!