Our Innovative Partnership
- Through specialized guide training, NHA Expedition Leaders have access to the most up-to-date information provided by WWF’s expert scientists, which they share with you as they interpret every element of your nature adventure.
- WWF experts often meet our groups in destinations around the globe, providing knowledge and exclusive insight you wouldn't have access to elsewhere.
- Every traveler receives a complimentary two-year subscription to WWF’s quarterly magazine, World Wildlife, and subscriptions to WWF’s monthly and conservation E-newsletters.
- Since 2003, NHA has provided more than $4 million to WWF in support of WWF’s mission to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
- WWF & NHA have co-developed a series of themed tours focused on seeing the endangered species WWF works to protect, including snow leopards and desert rhinos.
- NHA helps WWF get its experts into the field, aiding their on-the-ground conservation work.