COVID-19 Evacuation Membership Plan with Medjet
We are now offering a COVID-19 evacuation membership plan through a third-party provider, Medjet. In summary, regardless of medical necessity, if you become hospitalized internationally or domestically—150 miles or more from your primary residence—Medjet will arrange medical transportation to a home-country hospital of your choice for inpatient care.
You can find details and purchase a membership at this link. Additional information is also available on Medjet's FAQ page. You can also contact their customer service line at 800-527-7478.
Below you will find some of the main features of the membership.
- This is a membership, not trip-specific insurance coverage. Membership types include: Individual, Family and Age 74 and older.
- Membership terms can be annual or short term.
- Memberships offered include: Medjet Assist (air medical travel protection) and Medjet Horizon (medical, security and crisis response).
- Membership is available to residents of the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Medjet transports for Covid-19 hospitalizations, along with all the other illnesses and accidents that can land you in a hospital while traveling. Transport benefits are both domestic and international.
- Family members can generally travel back with the patient if it does not risk the health and safety of the ill member.
We are providing this recommendation as a service to our guests, but this is not a Natural Habitat Adventures insurance plan and does not replace the Natural Habitat Adventures Travel Protection Plan or Medical Evacuation Only Plan.
Because this membership is offered through a third-party provider, we are unable to answer detailed questions or assist with membership sales. Please contact Medjet's customer service line at 800-527-7478 with any questions.