Secluded Botswana Safari
- Enjoy a peerless Botswana experience on this privately guided safari to Africa’s best preserved and protected wildlife destination
- Outstanding Expedition Leaders know remote Botswana intimately and get you closer to more big game and the predators that pursue it
- Stay at isolated luxury bush camps in private reserves – offering unsurpassed comfort and incredible proximity to wildlife!
There Are Important Differences in Botswana Safaris
- Maximum Group Size Just 8 Travelers!
Nature travel is best experienced in small groups, and we run this safari with a maximum of just 8 guests and 2 staff leaders! This exceptionally small group size ensures the most remote and personalized safari experience possible.
- The Optimal Botswana Safari Itinerary
This special itinerary has been designed in conjunction with World Wildlife Fund to provide a secluded and superlative experience of Botswana's prolific wildlife...far away from tourist crowds.
- Stay on a Private Reserve in Linyanti
Rather than staying in more heavily visited national parks, we retreat to the isolation of the private Linyanti Reserve, with accommodations amidst a profusion of wildlife. We stay at a private tented camp — simple but exceptionally secluded — to maximize the diversity of our wildlife encounters.
- Stay on a Private Reserve in Moremi
Our private camp location adjacent to the famed Moremi Game Reserve allows for night wildlife drives in search of nocturnal species – a privilege not afforded to guests in the national park.
- Exploration on Foot
Within the private concessions we visit, we can explore the African bush on short guided walking excursions, an activity that is not allowed in the public reserves.
- Private Verandas for Maximum Wildlife Viewing
Luxury safari accommodations provide individual verandas for guests to enjoy personal time overlooking the wilds of Africa.
- Chartered Flights
Charter flights (rather than long, dusty drives over rough dirt roads) between most safari locations allow us to spend more time actually participating in safari activities, rather than in transit.
- The World's Finest Naturalist Guides
Our guests enjoy the personalized service of some of the best-trained, most experienced naturalists in all of Africa – a Nat Hab hallmark. Your NHA Safari Expedition Leader will accompany your group from start to finish, ensuring a superior safari experience. Rather than using less qualified local camp guides at each stop, our Expedition Leaders are the most highly trained guides in Africa, averaging 15 years' experience, with additional training and resources provided by WWF’s top scientists. Our philosophy on this is simple: an African safari is only as good as the guide, so we must provide the very best! See Expedition Leader bios and traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality Guarantee Ensures Your Superior Botswana Experience
With Natural Habitat Adventures, you receive our exclusive guarantee, which clearly states that we will meet the lofty expectations we set in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About the Way You Travel
We care deeply about our planet, just as you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset – Natural Habitat Adventures is the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund – the world's leading environmental conservation organization – has named Natural Habitat as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!