BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
Click here to learn about our special photo departures.
- Two Glorious Parks on One ItineraryJoin expert guides on a natural history adventure in two of North America's most stunning national parks—few itineraries include both!
- No More Than Seven Guests Per VehicleTraveling with two guides allows us to divide our small group even further, for varied hikes and intimate wildlife encounters larger groups can’t access
- Stay at Historic Park LodgesRelax at grand lakeside lodges, replete with history, rustic decor and Old West atmosphere, each a national park icon in its own right
Why Choose Our Small-Group Glacier Adventure?
- Don't Do It Yourself: Let Us Give You a Hassle-Free Vacation!
You know what’s involved in planning your own trip: endless hours of research, questions, competing to get scarce reservations, then driving around trying to figure out where to go and what to do. In the process, you lose time and endure a lot of headaches. We take the legwork and guesswork out! When you travel with us, you’ll tap our years of expertise, for a far superior experience.
- Travel in a Small Group for Intimate Wildlife Encounters
Imagine trying to experience the beauty and wonder of Glacier from a bus with 45 other passengers. Now picture yourself in our small group, with just seven guests per vehicle (and no more than 12 guests total), each with a naturalist Expedition Leader. It’s a vastly superior way to experience nature. We have the flexibility to move quickly to areas where wildlife has recently been spotted and to access more remote areas that motorcoaches and even small buses cannot reach.
- Move at Your Own Pace, with Personalized Guiding
Our Expedition Leaders understand that physical abilities vary within a group and are adept at accommodating a range of different capacities. Two guides allow us to divide the group up according to physical ability and individual desires. This means you can hike at a comfortable pace on your own level without needing to wait for others or feel rushed. You won't find a better guide-to-guest
- A Custom-Crafted Route That Highlights Nature & Avoids Crowds
Our own staff Expedition Leaders have carefully designed our itinerary to reveal out-of-the-way corners of Glacier's diverse landscapes that big tour groups and most independent visitors miss. Our in-depth knowledge of the Glacier region allows us to take you to lesser-known areas where wildlife viewing is better and crowds are few. And you’ll see scenic vistas that are usually reserved only for hardy backcountry hikers!
- A Window Seat for Every Guest
Our spacious private vans are a real contrast to big, noisy motorcoaches. Because we limit our capacity to just seven guests in a vehicle (dividing our group of 12 into two vehicles), not only does everyone get a window seat for easy photography and wildlife viewing even while we're driving, but there's plenty of room to spread out. You won't travel more comfortably!
- Expert Naturalist Guides Create a Matchless Experience
Our Expedition Leaders are professional naturalists with in-depth insight into the habitats we explore, the behavioral patterns of the wildlife we encounter, and the know-how to be in the right place at the right time to see animals and avoid crowds of other tourists. Guides with decades of experience lead our Glacier trips. They intimately know every trail, include lots of special stops and surprises that the casual tourist would miss and offer a wealth of information about everything from wildlife and biology to geology, natural
historyand Native American culture. Many people see our national parks on their own, but when you travel with our naturalist guides, you'll see, do and learn so much more. See Expedition Leader bios with traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Glacier & Waterton Adventure
With Natural Habitat Adventures, you receive our exclusive guarantee, stating clearly that we will meet the lofty expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. We think this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund—the world's leading environmental conservation organization—has named Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!