Comprehensive Travel Protection Plan
Description of Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
|All coverages are
|Trip Cancellation||Up to 100% of
Insured Trip Cost
Protects unused non-refundable prepaid Payments or
Deposits for the Travel Arrangements You purchased for
Your Trip, when You cancel Your Trip prior to departure for a
covered Unforeseen reason.*
|Trip Interruption||Up to 100% of
Insured Trip Cost
In the event the trip is cut short for a covered reason,* this
benefit covers the unused, prepaid non-refundable Payments
or Deposits for Your land or water Travel Arrangements,
plus Additional Transportation Costs.
|Occupancy Upgrade||Up to 100% of
Insured Trip Cost
Covers the additional costs incurred as the result of a change in
the per person occupancy rate for Your Travel Arrangements if
Your Traveling Companion's Trip is canceled for a covered
Unforeseen reason and You do not cancel Your Trip
Provides coverage if you missed your tour departure due to a
delay of Common Carrier or weather condition.*
|Must be delayed by 3+ hours|
Assists with additional travel expenses incurred during a 12+
hour delay of common carrier for a covered reason.* This
includes hotel, meals and local transportation.
|Must be delayed by 12+ hours|
|Baggage and Personal
Reimbursement for permanently lost, stolen, damaged or
destroyed baggage or personal effects. Including passports
Per Article Limit is $300
Special limitations Combined
Maximum is $600
Covers expenses not otherwise covered by a common carrier,
hotel or travel supplier for personal effects if checked
baggage is delayed or misdirected.
|After a 24+ hour delay, outward
|Emergency Accident and
Sickness Medical Expense
Provides coverage for covered emergency medical expenses*
such as an accidental injury or illness that strikes while on
$750 dental sublimit
Primary coverage for medical
expenses incurred while on your trip.
and Repatriation of
Offers protection in the event that emergency medical care is
needed and an emergency evacuation to a better level of
care - or home - is required. Also covers the costs associated
with returning remains home in the event of a tragedy.
All evacuation or repatriation of
remains arrangements must be made
through the travel assistance services
|Accidental Death and
Provides a percentage of maximum limit if a loss occurred as
a result of an accidental injury during a trip.
|Political & Security
Covers for an reasonable evacuation expenses incurred for
Your transportation to the nearest safe haven, if You must
leave Your Trip for a covered Political or Security Event.
All evacuation arrangements must be
made through the travel assistance
services listed below.
- First payer coverage—no deductibles
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions when Travel Protection Plan purchased within 14 days of deposit date for full cost of all travel arrangements—you must be fit to travel when you purchase the plan
- Several trip cancellation/interruption reasons
- 12 hours or more trip-delay benefit
- 24-hour travel assistance and concierge services
*Refer to your policy for covered reasons.
NOTE: This is a broad overview of your policy provisions and does not revise or amend the policy. Insurance coverages are underwritten by Arch Insurance Company, NAIC #11150, under policy series LTP 2013 and endorsements thereto. Policies are administered by Arch Insurance Solutions, 877-722-1959, CA License #0I18111, TX License #1787195. Your policy is the contract that specifically and fully describes your coverage. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply and coverages may vary in certain states. Please refer to your policy for detailed terms and conditions. Guests may contact Arch Insurance Solutions Inc. at 1-844-872-4163 if they have questions.
Description of CoverageThe Comprehensive Travel Protection Plan includes trip cancellation and interruption coverage, medical evacuation and additional post-departure benefits.
Click here for a detailed description of coverage
- For all of our departures except those to the lower 48 states and Churchill, Canada, each guest is required to have a minimum of $250,000 USD medical evacuation insurance. Medical evacuation insurance that meets or exceeds the minimum amount is included in our Comprehensive Travel Protection Plan and can also be purchased separately (Medical Evacuation Only Plan).
- If you would like to add Natural Habitat Adventures’ Cancel For Any Reason Plan or cover pre-existing conditions, you must select the Comprehensive Travel Protection Plan and make payment for the quoted insurance policy within 14 days of booking. Additional information in FAQs below.
- All travel insurance is non-refundable after the 10-day review period. If insurance has been quoted on your invoice, please accept or decline the policy.
- If you choose to purchase the Comprehensive Travel Protection Plan and would like to add coverage for air tickets, extensions, or hotel nights, please email or call our office so we can assist you in adding these items to your policy at an additional cost.
- In the event you do need to file a claim, we are committed to helping you through the entire process. We will assist you with paperwork and make sure you have all the information you need to expedite a smooth claim process.
The travel insurance coverage Natural Habitat Adventures offers is underwritten by Arch Insurance Company, NAIC#11150, and policies are administered by Arch Insurance Solutions Inc. Guests may contact Arch Insurance Solutions Inc. at 1-844-872-4163 if they have questions.