BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
Click here to learn about our special photo departures.
- View Yosemite’s Waterfalls at Peak Spring FlowExperience the thunder and spray of the park's famous waterfalls, including 2,425-foot Yosemite Falls—nearly half a mile of falling water!
- Explore the Heart of the Mariposa GroveHike into the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias, home to more than 500 majestic sentinels that are among the world's largest, oldest trees
- An In-Depth Experience of the Yosemite ValleyOur unhurried encounter gives you four adventure-filled days to explore all the early-season highlights of Yosemite Valley, led by expert naturalist guides
Nat Hab Offers Exceptional Advantages
- Don't Go It on Your Own—We Take the Hassle Out!
When you travel independently, you spend a lot of time researching, planning, asking questions, competing for reservations, or driving around trying to figure out where to go and what to do. As a result, you lose precious time and miss the special spots known only to locals. We’ve taken out the legwork and guesswork: because we’ve already researched everything, and we coordinate essential reservations far in advance, you'll experience much more than most people can accomplish on their own.
- An In-Depth Immersion in Yosemite Valley
Most visitors to Yosemite pass through for a day, or at best a night or two. In contrast, our adventure gives you a rich, detailed experience of the heart of the park—spectacular Yosemite Valley. A place this grand deserves an unhurried visit.
- Travel in a Very Small Group
Now more than ever, you’ll find advantages in our intimate group size. While we cap our groups at 14, we further divide them into two smaller groups of no more than seven guests per vehicle, each with its own Expedition Leader. You won’t find a better guide-to-guest ratio!
- Shoulder Season Advantages
When you visit Yosemite in May and early June, crowds are fewer, and that’s a real advantage when it comes to navigating the valley’s tremendously popular sites. Late spring is also typically before fire season starts, and we are more likely to have clear skies and clean air.
- Peak Waterfall Flow
This is the season when Yosemite’s many magnificent waterfalls are at full volume—a stupendous sight! By late July, some stop flowing entirely. If you’re keen on seeing Yosemite Falls and others at full flow, now is when you want to come.
- Meet a Bear Researcher
Black bears abound in the wilderness of Yosemite, and we’ll have a private meeting with a bear researcher during our stay, learning about this important species and current scientific studies focused on it.
- Float the Merced River in Season
Once water levels permit, we include a float trip for those who wish down the Wild & Scenic Merced River, which courses over the valley floor. There’s nothing like a view of Yosemite’s iconic features from the peaceful vantage point of a raft!
- Expert Naturalist Guides Add Immeasurably to Your Experience
Our Expedition Leaders are professional naturalists who know the Sierras like few others. With in-depth knowledge of Yosemite, they know where and when to be to maximize your experience of nature. They have their own "secret" spots to share, which are off the most heavily touristed tracks. And they are intimately familiar with Yosemite's geology, flora, wildlife and history, enriching your experience in myriad ways. We can't emphasize enough how much difference their expertise makes to your overall experience. See Expedition Leader bios with traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures a Superb Yosemite Adventure
With Natural Habitat Adventures, you receive our exclusive guarantee, stating clearly that we will meet the lofty expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. We think this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund—the world's leading environmental conservation organization—has named Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!