Booking Your Guests
Booking Your Guests on Our Adventures is EASY!
1) Call us to check availability! Small groups are our specialty (our average group size is just 8 or 9 guests).
2) Reserve a spot for your client.
3) Receive confirmation immediately.
4) Have client complete trip forms within 14 days of booking to ensure that they are covered by travel insurance for pre-existing conditions.
5) Final balance due at 90-days prior to trip.
6) Receive NHA’s detailed Pre-Departure Booklet & preparation materials.
1) Call us to check availability!
Our groups are small -- sometimes very small -- and they can fill quickly, so call us to check availability. We would be happy to also speak with your guests directly or in a conference call with you regarding a trip. Of course, we protect your relationship with your client for the lifetime of their travels!
2) Reserve a spot for your client
The deposit amount for each trip is listed on tour pages in our catalog and online and can be made by Visa, MasterCard and Discover over the telephone. Some deposits are non-refundable (also listed). Custom itineraries require a 25% non-refundable deposit. When signing your client on to one of our adventures, they agree to sign our terms and conditions form, which states that their entire party have read and understand the important information on the catalog and website pages, including a release of liability prior to and/or during their trip. Deposits are due upon making the reservation. The reservation is neither guaranteed nor considered complete if we do not receive a terms and conditions form from your clients. All fees are in US dollars.
After making your booking, you will need these items:
- Legal names of travelers as they appear on passports
- Dates of birth of all guests
- Rooming configuration (who will room with whom in singles, doubles, 2 beds, queen, etc.)
- Any physical or dietary restrictions
- Choice of travel gifts (guide caps, safari hats, tee shirt with sizes for shirt) required at time of booking
- Credit card number with expiration date and security code required at time of booking
3) Receive confirmation immediately
You will receive a confirmation letter for your client upon making the booking, along with a reading list prepared exclusively for your client’s expedition. We ask that you pass this information on to your clients immediately so they have their detailed information on our unique adventures in hand from the start. You will also receive an insurance form and a brochure detailing the insurance service we offer as well as booking forms requesting additional vital information. Our forms can conveniently be completed on our website at www.nathab.com by entering your client’s reservation number.
4) Client complete trip forms within 14 days of booking
In order to enhance our service to our guests and to reduce paper waste, Natural Habitat Adventures provides pre-trip forms online. Links to these forms will be sent by email. Please ask your clients to submit these forms online after booking.
5) Final balance due at 90 days prior to trip
Your clients’ credit card will be charged with the final balance automatically at 90 days prior to departure unless we receive the booking form prior to final balance due date indicating you prefer to pay by personal or agency check. We will charge your Natural Habitat Travel Protection Plan premium with your final balance for your TOUR ONLY unless we receive a written decline of Travel Protection on the form included with your confirmation packet or online at www.nathab.com. If a Travel Protection Form is not included, you have already declined Travel Protection. IMPORTANT AIRFARE INFORMATION: You may also choose to obtain travel insurance for your airline tickets. Please contact our office for a quote at 800-543-8917. If payment is not received by the due date, the reservations are subject to cancellation. Custom Individual and Group Departures: If you have booked your guests on a custom trip, the payment, cancellation and refund policies that have been provided to you by our office supersede the polices listed above.
6) Receive NHA’s Pre-Departure Booklet & preparation materials
Your clients’ Pre-Departure Briefing will arrive in your office approximately two to three months prior to their trip. This booklet will inform them on how to prepare for their trip, what to bring, what to leave home and what to expect. It will be accompanied by further material that will help them prepare for their expedition.