Experience in the adventure travel industry is helpful for many of our positions. However, we also welcome candidates with experience in other relevant fields such as sales, operations, communications, finance or marketing, with transferable skills to meet our needs. Overall, we are looking for smart people who can learn quickly and are excited to work in the field of conservation travel.
To apply for a position with us, please click on the job description and follow the instructions listed. No phone calls, please. Since we receive so many applications, candidates will only be contacted in the event we wish to pursue their candidacy.
Nat Hab Encourages Diversity in Conservation Travel
We believe that conservation is everybody’s business regardless of race, gender, age, religion, identity and life experience. To that end, we are committed to creating a fully welcoming work environment. We encourage any and all who possess a passion for conserving nature and sharing its wonders with our travelers to apply to join our team!
About Nat Hab
Natural Habitat Adventures is a growing company that welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds. We seek to maintain a welcoming, inclusive and high-performing culture in our office and in the field.
Our culture is built around our Core Ideologies, which are not empty ideas we write down and forget—we adhere to them faithfully, and they drive our decision-making every day:
- Continually improve as a company and as individuals
- A remarkable guest experience will be the driving force in every aspect of our business
- Consistently raise the bar on conservation
- Respect and appreciate your colleagues
- Empowerment, initiative & meritocracy shall be our modus operandi
- Have fun, take your work very seriously and yourself not too seriously