1. Welcome to the jungle (Sri Lanka).
2. Watching migrating elephants in Sri Lanka was a highlight!
3. Hiking in the Canadian Rockies.
4. I wish I weren't blocking this spectacular view, but good luck trying to tell a girl not to take a selfie in Iceland!
5. Walking around "diamonds" on a black sand beach. What else ya got, Iceland?
6. You gotta do what you gotta do in Colorado—hike a 14er.
7. Kayaking in my beautiful Lithuania.
8. Road tripping in the U.S. never disappoints!
9. Sometimes, the most beautiful places are just around the corner (or a 7-hour hike while walking through a rushing river and climbing a glacier with sneakers on). Still, thank you, Colorado.
10. Botswana is a dream come true!
11. This is my favorite shot from Botswana by my Nat Hab travel partner Helene.
12. The Nat Hab crew!