Explore the Galapagos this Holiday Season… in Your Own Private Group!
The Galapagos Islands are open and ready to welcome you! And we’re offering three holiday-season departures exclusively for private groups. Charter one of our small ships, and travel with only the family or friends you’ve personally chosen.
Choose between the luxury catamaran Ocean Spray or the sporty Nemo III motorsailer—either will comfortably hold your private group of up to 16:
- Classic Galapagos aboard the Ocean Spray: Dec 24–Jan 2 | View Pricing
- Classic Galapagos aboard the Nemo III: Dec 18–Dec 27 and Dec 25–Jan 3 | View Pricing
These 10-day trips will mostly mirror the Classic Galapagos itineraries on our website, except they will start and end in Guayaquil instead of Quito, in order to reduce contact through an additional airport. Accommodations in Guayaquil are at the Hotel del Parque. We will also avoid spending any time in towns once we are in the islands.
Special COVID-19 protocols are in place on these charters to protect your safety:
- Guests must obtain a negative PCR test at their own expense no more than 10 days prior to arrival in Ecuador.
- On the morning of Day 2, guests will take a second PCR test in Guayaquil. Nat Hab will cover cost and arrange for lab workers to do the testing at our hotel. Results will be available within 12 hours. This second test is mandatory in order to fly to the Galapagos, which has a 96-hour negative test requirement.
- Guests will fly directly to the Galapagos from Guayaquil and board their vessel, traveling in a “bubble” for the duration of their time in the islands.
- Crew members and Expedition Leaders will also be tested. Crew aboard the vessel will wear masks. Expedition Leaders will wear masks if they cannot maintain a 6-foot distance from guests.
- For the safety of guides and crew, guests are asked to wear masks while inside the ship when it is not possible to maintain a 6-foot distance from staff, except while eating. We will aim to serve meals outdoors whenever possible, and guests may choose to eat in their cabins if they wish.
Click here to read about additional COVID-19 safety protocols in place on all Nat Hab trips.
Please give an Adventure Specialist a call at 800-543-8917 to reserve your charter. It’s very rare that we are able offer Galapagos space on such short notice, especially during the holiday season. Take advantage of this special opportunity, and get back to nature!