- Meet the Brown Bears of Brooks FallsSpend unhurried time with the brown bears of Brooks Falls on one of the very few comprehensive Alaska itineraries that includes Katmai National Park
- Go Flightseeing Over Denali & Land on a GlacierFly in a bush plane to land on the mighty mountain's icy flank, and search for wildlife among the spruce forests, tundra and broad river valleys of inland Alaska
- Stay on a Private Island Near Kenai FjordsCruise Kenai Fjords aboard our chartered boat, surrounded by glaciers, seabirds and marine wildlife, and stay in solitude on roadless Fox Island
Want to See the Real Alaska? Choose Nat Hab
- A Small Group for a Richer Nature Experience
With a maximum of 14 travelers, you’ll enjoy plenty of room on our vehicles, personalized attention from your Expedition Leader, and, most importantly, quieter and more immersive nature experiences you can't get as part of a large bus tour or aboard a huge cruise ship with thousands of other passengers.
- The Optimal Alaska Wildlife Itinerary
Our itinerary offers the best chances to see Alaska's famous wildlife, from the fishing brown bears of Brooks Falls to the marine life of Kenai Fjords. We've enhanced it annually for more than 30 years to create a flagship Alaska adventure in which we take great pride.
- Private Flightseeing in Denali National Park & Land on a Glacier
Take a thrilling fixed-wing plane flight to Denali, viewing the famous Kahiltna Base Camp where mountaineering expeditions begin, and the sister peaks of Mt. Hunter and Mt. Foraker. Conditions permitting, we'll land on a glacier on The Great One's flank! Please be aware that inclement weather sometimes forces the cancellation of our flight.
- Cruise Kenai Fjords Aboard Our Private Chartered Boat
View glaciers, icebergs, whales, seals, sea lions, otters and abundant birdlife in Kenai Fjords National Park aboard our private chartered boat, rather than from the crowded deck of an excursion boat or a cruise ship carrying thousands.
- Stay on a Private Island in Kenai Fjords
Overnight at a secluded beachfront lodge on private Fox Island in Kenai Fjords, for a rare experience of genuine solitude in the Alaskan wilderness.
- See the Brown Bears of Brooks Falls
Very few Alaska tour itineraries include Katmai National Park to view the legendary brown bears fishing at world-famous Brooks Falls. With us, you'll see these enormous bears up close! From the "rustic luxury" of our base at Gold Creek Lodge in nearby King Salmon, we fly by floatplane for daily excursions to the Brooks River and Falls area. You’ll never get this experience via cruise ship or tour bus!
- The World's Finest Naturalist Guides
Natural Habitat Adventures is renowned for employing the finest naturalist guides on the planet, and our Alaska Expedition Leaders receive additional training and resources from WWF scientists. Expedition Leaders remain with our private groups throughout the entire itinerary. They are not “ship lecturers” or lodge-based guides who see different travelers every day. Rather, they are
the Alaska’smost qualified, dedicated and passionate natural history guides, regaling our guests with their insights and expertise while ensuring your safety and comfort. See Expedition Leader bios and traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Superior Alaska Experience
With Natural Habitat Adventures, you receive our exclusive guarantee, which clearly states that we will meet the lofty expectations we set in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Nat Hab is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund—the world's leading environmental conservation organization—has named Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!