BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
- An Extended Gorilla ImmersionTwo separate treks through the rain forest of Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable National Park offer captivating close encounters with endangered mountain gorillas
- See Chimpanzees & Other WildlifeObserve wild chimpanzees on two treks in Kibale National Park, and view a wide array of classic African plains game in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Exclusive Features for a Premier SafariOutstanding Expedition Leaders, the finest ecolodges close to wildlife, plus two chartered flights (avoiding long drives) set this Uganda primate safari above the rest!
Choose Nat Hab for the Most In-Depth Encounter with Uganda's Wildlife
- See Uganda's Primates—and So Much More!
While most safari-goers come to Uganda to see endangered mountain gorillas, many may not realize that Uganda is a microcosm of East Africa—this small country is home not just to
rain forestprimates but a host of classic African safari animals. Our comprehensive and diverse itinerary is designed to take it all in.
- Internal Flights for Extra Time & Comfort
Many safari companies drive both ways between Entebbe and western Uganda by
mini busor safari truck, an arduous journey over bumpy dirt roads in sub-par vehicles. We, on the other hand, provide a level of comfort rarely offered by other operators. Our round-trip chartered flights allow us extra time on safari rather than spending time in transit over rough roads—and generous baggage limits allow ample weight and space for camera gear.
- Boutique Lodges Offer Secluded Respites & Maximum Wildlife Viewing
While most visitors to Uganda stay in large hotels in the national parks, sharing the experience with hundreds of others in pop-top
mini vans, we choose distinctive accommodations away from crowds. Of course, location is critical, and each of our accommodations has been chosen above all for its outstanding proximity to wildlife. Stay at a luxury boutique lodge atop the rim of a volcanic crater lake, an intimate tented camp nestled in the remote Ishasha Sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park, and secluded forest chalets on the edge of Bwindi.
- A Window Seat For Each Traveler
Uganda is a visually spectacular country, with terrain ranging from lush, rolling tea plantations and steeply terraced farmland to the snowy summits of the Rwenzoris and open savannas of the east. Against this backdrop, wildlife drives reveal elephants, lions, plains game, colorful birdlife (Uganda is a birder's paradise) and more—not to mention Uganda's beautiful people. You will definitely appreciate your guaranteed window seat!
- The World's Finest Safari Guides
Natural Habitat Adventures is well known for employing the finest naturalist guides on the planet! In Uganda, rather than using a mix of local guides at each lodge or camp, or inexperienced driver-guides to escort our trips, NHA flies in our own Safari Expedition Leaders to accompany guests from start to finish, ensuring quality and safety throughout. Our Africa Expedition Leaders average 15 years' experience, with additional training from WWF scientists. Please consult our guide section for bios and traveler comments about our Expedition Leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Superior Safari Experience
Natural Habitat Adventures offers an exclusive guarantee, which clearly states that we will meet the lofty expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise for yourself!
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures has been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund—the world's leading environmental conservation organization—has named Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!