Book With Confidence!
- A Truly Epic African SafariAll the bucket-list dreams: see the Migration, sit with gorillas, and watch wildlife in the Maasai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
- Three Countries, One Expedition LeaderFor the ultimate in personal service, our Nat Hab Expedition Leader guides your entire adventure through Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania
- Exclusive Camps & Private Reserves Enjoy classic safari ambience at our luxury mobile camps secluded in quiet locales, including private conservancies far from crowds
Our Ultimate East Africa Safari Is Unrivaled
- A Comprehensive Itinerary Through Three Countries
After gorilla trekking in the rain forest of Uganda, find superb, diverse wildlife viewing at varied locations in Kenya and Tanzania. Our itinerary is tailored around seasonal events to maximize sightings, and our three mobile base camps are strategically positioned where wildlife is most prolific—including the Great Migration.
- Transfers by Air Maximize Time & Comfort
Many safari companies transport you to, from and within the bush by vehicle, requiring long, dusty drives over rough roads. Our itinerary includes six internal flights to maximize time for what you have come for: wildlife viewing on safari.
- Private Mobile Camps Provide Seclusion
There’s no question that the abundant wildlife in East Africa's national parks draws a lot of safari-goers. That’s why we concentrate on private reserves in these legendary regions, where visitor numbers are strictly regulated. We're mostly alone with the animals on exclusive private conservancies in Kenya and remote camps in the Serengeti. Our safari includes three different Nat Hab Private Mobile Camps strictly for our small groups.
- Private Reserves Offer Exclusive Access
A majority of safaris visit the main areas of popular national parks and reserves, which get crowded. From adjacent private reserves, we have easy access to more remote sectors of the parks while also enjoying special privileges not offered inside park bounds, such as guided safari walks, off-road driving, and night drives in search of nocturnal wildlife.
- Just 12 Guests Mean Better Wildlife Encounters
We travel with a maximum
of12 guests. Small groups mean we have a quieter presence, we get closer to the herds with better photo opportunities, and our experience is enriched with personalized interpretation from our Expedition Leaders.
- Count on a Window Seat & Plenty of Space in Our Safari Vehicles
On our safari, every traveler has a window seat for unimpeded views and photography. We limit the number of travelers in each vehicle to maximize comfort, so no one is cramped in a center seat.
- Meet the World's Last Two White Rhinos & Witness Conservation in Action
Located on the Laikipia Plateau in the shadow of Mount Kenya, Ol Pejeta is a working cattle ranch, which first set aside land for rhino conservation in 1988. Today this 90,000-acre preserve is the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa and home to Earth's last two northern white rhinos. Visit this pair of females with their guards, and learn about groundbreaking science that's being done to save this species.
- See More Wildlife While Staying Closest to the Crater
Most guests who visit Ngorongoro Crater stay in a few large lodges on the crater rim or beyond. In contrast, we use an intimate camp located inside both park gates and closer to the crater access road than other accommodations in the area. This proximity allows exclusive access to wildlife viewing early in the day, before others arrive from farther away. And by late afternoon, when wildlife perks up for evening feeding and hunting, we can linger after most safari vehicles have departed the crater floor in order to make it through both gates by dusk.
- The World's Finest Safari Guides
Natural Habitat Adventures is known worldwide for employing the finest naturalists on the planet. On this special safari, our own Safari Expedition Leaders stay with our groups from beginning to end, rather than using local camp guides at each stop or a less experienced guide as a trip escort. Our Expedition Leaders are the most highly trained guides in Africa, averaging more than 15 years' guiding experience and dedicated to sharing exceptional knowledge and providing highly personalized service. Their training is further enhanced with resources from WWF’s top scientists. See Expedition Leader bios and traveler comments regarding the quality of our leaders.
- Our Quality-Value Guarantee Ensures Your Superior Safari Experience
Natural Habitat Adventures offers an exclusive guarantee, which clearly states that we will meet the lofty expectations we set forth in our promotional materials. To our knowledge, this is the most ambitious guarantee made by any adventure travel company. Read our important promise.
- Feel Good About Your Carbon-Neutral Journey
We care deeply about our planet, as we know you do. When you travel with us, the carbon emissions from your trip are 100% offset—including your round-trip flights from home. Natural Habitat Adventures became the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company in 2007.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our commitment to environmentally friendly travel, as well as the exceptional quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund—the world's leading environmental conservation organization—has named Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation that makes us exceedingly proud!