- Explore the Galapagos in Just One WeekTight on time? Choose a compact 7-day Galapagos itinerary that includes five nights aboard ship, visiting a new island each day
- An Multifaceted Island EncounterThis action-packed voyage features varied modes of exploration on land and sea—hiking, kayaking, Zodiac excursions, undersea cameras and more
- Special Shipboard AmenitiesGain access to secluded spots only a smaller ship can provide while enjoying special Lindblad Expeditions features like a large lounge, dining room and fully stocked bar
Sail with the World Leader in Conservation-Focused Small Ship Cruising
- Lindblad Leads in Experience and Knowledge
Lindblad has led expeditions to the Galapagos for more than 50 years, operating its own ships year-round, each with a core team of naturalists who work exclusively for Lindblad-National Geographic. Every departure sails with a veteran Expedition Leader and
teamof passionate experts with specialties like marine biology, evolutionary biologyand ornithology, plus an undersea specialist and certified photo instructor trained by National Geographic. During the summer months, when families travel most, an additional naturalist leads kids-only activities such as scavenger hunts, journalingand smartphone photography.
- A Range of Tools for Optimum Exploration
Activities are plentiful: Choose to swim, snorkel, kayak, walk leisurely, hike vigorously, cruise in a Zodiac with a naturalist or savor time aboard ship. The National Geographic Islander is outfitted with snorkel gear including wetsuits, tandem and single kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards. Explore deeper with video microscopes, plasma screens, recorded dives by onboard undersea specialists, hydrophones, video chroniclers, splash cams and daily expedition reports.
- Go Home with Photos as Thrilling as the Wildlife
Legendary wildlife in the Galapagos and its lack of fear create a dream setting for nature photographers. Whether you’re angling for a magical shot of giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies or marine iguanas, our onboard photo instructors have trained at National Geographic headquarters to help you make the most of each wildlife encounter—making sure you go home with your best photos ever!
- Locally Sourced, Sustainable Dining
Our chefs cook with fresh, local ingredients whenever possible, including locally grown produce, sustainably caught fish and other local and indigenous products. Ecuadorian ingredients and flavors embellish the menu and offer a more genuine sense of the region’s cuisine and culture. Reusable water bottles are found in every cabin, with chilled fresh water stations around the ship to make staying hydrated convenient and refreshing—and helping to keep plastic bottles out of the islands.
- Lindblad Supports Galapagos Conservation
Lindblad has played an active role in Galapagos conservation since 1967, working in conjunction with Galapagos National Park, Charles Darwin Research Station, local nonprofits and community groups. Since 1997, together with its guests, Lindblad has helped raise nearly $7 million to support conservation, education, research and community development priorities, and established the LEX-NG Fund to manage grants made in the region.
- We're Committed to the Planet
Natural Habitat Adventures is a standard-setter in eco-conscious travel. We have been the world’s first carbon-neutral travel company since 2007. And we continue to break innovative ground in adopting practices that help to protect our global environment. Because of our concern for the environment, we only choose cruise travel partners who share our commitment—and Lindblad certainly does.
- Natural Habitat Adventures is WWF's Travel Partner
Because of our environmental commitment and the outstanding quality of our adventures, World Wildlife Fund has chosen Natural Habitat Adventures as its worldwide travel partner, a designation we’re very proud of! When you book your Lindblad Expeditions cruise with us, a portion of your trip fee supports WWF.