Email PageUse the form below to email this page to a friend.
Serengeti Migration Safari
Witness the Primal Spectacle of Predator and Prey as the Vast Herds Traverse the Endless Plains
Among the world’s epic wildlife events, surely Tanzania’s Great Migration ranks supreme. Each year, some two million wildebeest, zebra and gazelle make the trek over the Serengeti plains in search of new grass that has sprouted with the seasonal rains. And in their wake, predators steal behind, poised to seize the young and the weak that trail the great herds. To truly experience the wonder of the migration, it’s essential to see it from key vantage points that offer close-up views—and the only way to do that is through exclusive stays in remotely situated camps like ours. Of course, no Tanzania safari is complete without visiting the famed Ngorongoro Crater, home to Africa’s densest concentration of wildlife. When you see the migration with Natural Habitat Safaris, you can be assured you will see it all!
- Explore the Serengeti from our luxury mobile camp, stationed amidst the center of the migration for matchless proximity to the herds!
- Stay on edge of the Ngorongoro Crater, near the closest access route to the crater floor for the best wildlife viewing, before others arrive
- Experience the wonder of the migration during extended game drives away from the crowds on the remote and private Alamana reserve
- Day 1: Arusha, Tanzania
- Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park – Seasonal Tented Camp
- Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater – Seasonal Tented Camp
- Days 4-6: Loliondo / Alamana – Permanent Tented Camp
- Days 7-9: Serengeti National Park – Private Mobile Camp
- Day 10: Arusha / Home