Use the form below to email this page to a friend.
Kenya's Great Migration
Follow the Herds Across the Maasai Mara in Africa's Most Celebrated Safari Destination!
No wildlife event on the planet rivals East Africa’s Great Migration for sheer drama. Twice each year the enormous herds, two million strong, make a great circuit across the Serengeti Plains as they travel from Tanzania into Kenya's famed Maasai Mara and back, following the new grass that sprouts with the seasonal rains. To witness the migration in the Mara is on many a safari aficionado's bucket list. Yet when it comes to experiencing it fully, typical group safari packages rarely hit the mark. When you book a custom Kenya migration with us, you can be assured of a close-up encounter with the herds, away from tourist crowds.
- Experience the sensory drama of thousands of animals streaming across the plains as you view the migration from private reserves, far from tourist crowds
- With expert interpretation from top guides, witness exciting predator-prey interactions as big felines track the migrating herds
- Stay at exclusive private camps that offer the utmost in comfort and seclusion, including our own deluxe mobile camp for a close-up view on the action
- Day 1: Nairobi, Kenya
- Days 2-4: The Hidden Maasai Mara — Leleshwa Camp
- Days 5-7: Heart of the Migration—Natural Habitat Camp, Maasai Mara
- Day 8: Nairobi / Home