NHA's office staff consists of highly qualified travel personnel, each staff member dedicated to preserving nature and pursuing excellence in serving our guests. Before you submit your resume, please know that we only hire applicants who have substantial experience in the adventure travel industry. They must also have experience in other fields such as sales, operations or marketing, and all newly hired office staff must reside in or move to the Boulder, Colorado area. If your experience is consistent with the stated criteria and you wish to work at Nat Hab, please email a cover letter describing your travel experiences and a resume of your work and education history to email@example.com
Current Job Openings: 1
APPLICATIONS & DATA SUPPORT SPECIALIST
This is a full-time office position based in Louisville/Boulder, CO. At Natural Habitat Adventures or NHA, we relish our casual, dog-friendly work environment. NHA is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work by Outside Magazine. Although we take our jobs very seriously, we cannot say the same for ourselves. We continually strive to improve while operating with a sense of humor and respect for one another.
The Applications Support & Data Specialist person is a member of the IT team and is responsible for all tasks associated with supporting our business applications and cross-platform data management. Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide end-user support to staff and support all functions of NHA’s reservation system. This includes troubleshooting and making changes to the system to resolve issues reported by our staff. It also includes maintaining the health of our reservation system on our servers and network.
- Perform IT support work as the primary office contact during business hours (and the occasional after-hours) and manage support cases with our third-party IT support company and other third-party vendors.
- Support our business applications and infrastructure. This means maintaining the various platforms that we use at NHA for our websites, Wordpress blogs, marketing automation, emails etc.
- Maintain and manage data across different technology and business platforms. The work also involves importing and exporting data to FTP sites and in-between applications.
- Contribute to technical documentation and IT improvements at NHA.
Experience: Minimum an associate’s degree in computer science or technology related. At least two years of IT support experience in a deadline-oriented, multitasking environment. Experience working with data manipulation and formulas in Microsoft Excel. Must possess a demonstrated passion for travel/tourism, nature/wildlife or related fields. International travel experience preferred but not required.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package include paid vacation, annual travel opportunities on NHA trips, pro-deals on outdoor clothing/gear, on-site fitness facility and exercise classes. Eligibility for medical insurance and participation in 401(k) after pre-determined period of time.
Natural Habitat Adventures has been perfecting the art of nature expeditions for more than 30 years. Operating ethically and responsibly in our destinations and in our own community has always been a crucial component of our core ideologies. Our adventures take travelers into remote natural areas where they can experience our planet's greatest natural wonders, such as observing mountain gorillas in an African rain forest, viewing polar bears on the Arctic tundra, exploring the Galapagos Islands from an intimate yacht, and various other enriching nature and wildlife encounters. For more information about NHA, see www.nathab.com.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Relocation assistance is not available. Applicants will be contacted only in the event we wish to pursue your candidacy.