Our Expedition Leaders are the best in the business. They are passionate about the places they share with our guests, and they exude an irrepressible enthusiasm that can’t help but infect those who travel with them. As naturalists, biologists and environmental educators, their knowledge deeply
There are a number of qualifications that we look for when we hire guides. We recommend reviewing the following list and ask that you apply only if you have the necessary skills and experience.
- Experience leading multi-day tours with groups of 8-16 people
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for wildlife, ecology and natural history
- Possess outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make independent decisions
- Capable of working long hours
- High level of integrity, maturity, patience and enthusiasm
- Current Wilderness First Responder certification
- Availability from June to September (North America) and/or October to November (Canada polar bear season)
Natural Habitat Adventures has been perfecting the art of nature expeditions for over 20 years. Operating ethically and responsibly in the areas where we operate trips and in our own community has always been a crucial component of our core ideology. Our adventures take travelers to remote and less-discovered places where they can experience our planet's greatest natural wonders, such as observing mountain gorillas in an African
To apply, please email a cover letter describing your experience and interest and send a resume of your work and education history to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Applicants will only be contacted in the event we wish to pursue your candidacy.