If you’re reading our blog, you’re likely a nature lover and a wildlife watcher… if that’s the case, let’s see how you do on our Nature Trivia Quiz! The first person to submit all 10 correct answers in the “Leave A Reply” field below will receive a free Natural Habitat Adventures waist pack! It’s the perfect size for holding a wallet, keys, water bottle and snacks or a small lunch while you’re hiking, cycling or traveling.
Submit your answers in the box at the bottom. I’ll review all submissions and contact you if you are our winner!
We’ll post the correct answers on the blog by Friday, assuming we’ve received a correct entry by then.
Nat Hab Nature Quiz
1. Lemurs are native to only one country on earth. Name it.
2. What food comprises 99 percent of a giant panda’s diet?
3. Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is the world’s longest. The second longest barrier reef lies off the coast of which country?
4. Which insect migrates annually from the northeastern U.S. and southeast Canada to spend the winter in the forested highlands of central Mexico?
5. Brazil is home to the world’s largest wetland, sprawling over some 75,000 square miles. Name it.
6. Name the archipelago Charles Darwin visited in 1835, whose unique species prompted him to formulate his theory of evolution?
7. What continent is home to the largest non-polar ice cap in the world?
8. What is the world’s largest fish? (Hint: It’s bigger than a school bus.)
9. Name the world’s largest land carnivore, which is actually classified as a marine mammal.
10. Gentoo, Chinstrap and Adelie are all species of which animal?
You’re done! Now, submit your answers in the Leave A Reply box below, to win our handy-dandy NHA waist pack!
Thanks for playing,